How to save the electricity
On April 2, at 19:00 Bank of Georgia, within the framework of the Business Taking Care of Environment, invites entrepreneurs and business owners to eco-friendly webinar - How to save the electricity ▸ https://bit.ly/2O4Ag8K
The guests invited to the meeting will introduce the alternative sources of electricity and talk about the possibility of cost reduction in this direction.
The webinar participants and the topics to be reviewed:
- Energy challenges – Mariam Chakhvashvili, senior analyst of Galt & Taggart
- Energy Credit of Bank of Georgia for Solar power stations – Giorgi Arveladze, director of Small and Medium Business Sales Department of Bank of Georgia
- Energy Audit – Irakli Siradze, Enovus company director
- Number of solar panels and their meaning – Tornike Darjania, Helios Energy company founder
- Advantages of the uninterrupted solar energy – Kakha Kherkheli, financial director of Kakhetian Traditional Wine Production
Journalist Levan Taghiashvili will be the meeting moderator.